“lovely”
Review of Filey Beach

Filey Beach
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Filey
Reviewed 16 February 2014

the beach is wonderful and clean and on a fine day it is a lovely place to be to sit or play on the beach. I love it in the winter as well as you can almost have it to yourself, a brisk walk in the bracing wind! Been visiting the beach all my life, with parents, grandparents, my own children and frequently on my own. There are good facilities around as well.

1  Thank Ruby37
There are newer reviews for Filey Beach

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Dog friendly In certain parts on the beach, very busy beach, selection of food outlets, good fish and chippy

1  Thank Cheryl502014
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This beach is one of the best I have been on, it throws up treasures everyday, I wish I had known about this place when I was younger.

1  Thank LordHansonthedog
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Nothing to dislike! The owners and the staff gave a super northern welcome. The food was - well - I can't praise it enough. Accommodation was clean,warm and lots of extras.

1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We visited this beach whilst staying at the bay. It is fab, very big, could walk for miles. Idea for everyone, especially dog walkers. Can't comment on water quality as it was January and did not go in!!

1  Thank gc_scott