“Great value for money”
Review of Icafe@Dixons - CLOSED

Icafe@Dixons
Description: iCafe is a family run internet cafe located inside the family run store Dixons Discount Warehouse on the first floor in the heart of Filey town centre, serving home cooked meals at very affordable prices, Teas & Freshly ground coffees, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages also available, homemade cakes, scones and many more sweet treats baked daily to eat in or takeaway, we also have computers available for use and access to our free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Recently been visiting family in Filey whilst on a week’s holiday, was amazed at the value of both drinks and the food of the menu compared to where I live in Bolton, we found this cafe on the second day of our holiday and came back for lunch or afternoon tea and cakes, practically every other day, and access to the free wifi meant I could Skype my boyfriend back home too, next time im visiting family I will definitely be going back xx

2  Thank Kayleigh J
RDixon0505, General Manager at Icafe@Dixons, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor, we are glad you enjoyed your visit and happy you made the most of our free Wi-Fi, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kind Regards,

Cafe Manager

Robin Dixon

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Went here back end of last year with family. Firstly myself, husband, daughter and son in law and grandson went into the Cafe, waiting for my other daughter to arrive. I ordered for myself and my husband because the others couldnt decide what to have. When all of our order arrived by husband had not got his tea. The lady behind the counter was adament that no tea had been ordered. She produced by daughter's receipt but unfortunately never gave me mine with the tea on it. It was only a pot of tea but she was sticking to her guns and it had not been paid for. Well I can assure her I did pay for the tea if not the diet coke and kit kat we did get were awfully expensive at over £4.00.

Dont think I would go there again there are much nicer places in Filey, just easier to explain where we were to other members of the family joining us.,

RobinD171, General Manager at Icafe@Dixons, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Hi Buttercup585,
I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you received whilst visiting our Café's, and would like to apologise on behalf of the member of staff at fault, and take this opportunity to stress this is not how our staff are trained to deal with these certain circumstances, and to prove that this was just a one off, I hope that your visit has not put you off returning to our Café's where you will receive the value and customer service we train our staff to deliver day in day out.

Yours sincerely

Café Manager,

Robin Dixon.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

very goood if your wanting a quick snack, there are better cafe's but this is not the worst there is :)

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Good coffee, helpful staff what more do you want! Being coming in every day while on holiday. A great place to get my children revising for their GCSEs

1  Thank PeterShepley
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Good Coffee and Cakes. Not expensive.
Best bit though was getting help from the staff with a dodgy laptop.
\\\\\\the best public WiFi in Filey.

1  Thank Martyn B