“Would definitely recommend”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 22 The Parade

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swanwick, United Kingdom
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My partner, my dog & I stayed at 22 The Parade for a few days and I must say the apartment was lovely but a few issues let it down. When I raised these issues to Bev the owner when we got back home I was told via email that everything I had raised was a lie. She didn't seem interested I what I had to say and I must admit this was very unprofessional. It seems to me that Bev is only in it for the money and doesn't actually care what people have to say. She even accused me of leaving my dog in the apartment on her own which was not true and then proceeded to say ' I hope there isn't any damage'. This upset me a lot and wasn't the kind of reaction I would expect. They also don't tell you when you book that you can't check in until 4.30pm, this is something that should be made clear before you book. All in all, our weekend away was lovely but Bev left a very sour taste in my mouth, not the kind of attitude you would expect from a 'professional'.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
15 Jul 2014
You have not stated your issues and why I said they were untrue. My response were polite but I could accept what you had said

thanks Bev
Iamdarko
“Would definitely recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from a Monday to Friday stay with my girlfriend and 6mnth old son. I would definitely recommend it. There is pretty much everything you need in the apartment.

The site the apartment is on is very nice. There is a nice cafe which we had breakfast at most mornings, and the food at pub was very nice too. We also took out nipper to the pool which is brilliant for kids. Also its with in easy reach of various seaside towns.

I didn't give it a perfect score as a few little bits let it down slightly, like the curtains in the bedroom being too thin and letting the sun in; I like it pitch black :)
But for the money it was brilliant value. And I would stay again as we had a brilliant time.

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Service
fragglero...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“LOVELY APARTMENT WOULD BOOK AGAIN.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

A very nice clean and modern apartment, with everything you need,even a washer and dishwasher, we really enjoyed our stay, the only downside for my wife was how light it was in the bedroom and she couldn't sleep, thicker curtains in the bedroom would solve the problem. This did not deter us from enjoying our stay and would book again. We enjoyed walks on the beach and it was a short drive to Bridlington and Scarborough. Filey was only a few minutes drive and had a Tesco store and other shops, all you need for self catering holiday. We stayed from Monday to Friday and was extremely good value for money.

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
Leh2111
Canberra, Australia
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Clean, tidy and modern apartment which offers excellent value for money. Stayed for 5 nights and found it had mostly everything we needed, only recommendation would be one extra towel for bathroom and a clothes horse for drying washing. Other than that, great facilities in a nice, quiet, safe area.
When I needed to speak to the owner I got a quick response and the keys arrived with all the information I needed for the resort.
Would stay again.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
3 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: modern furniture
Liked least: towels were a bit small
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Lanza2008
Cheshire
“Lovely apartment, great location and facilities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We have just returned from a mon-fri stay at this property. The apartment is clean, cosy and modern. Within walking distance is a beach, pub/restaurant and leisure centre.

The pool at the leisure centre is very family friendly, there is a heated baby pool which was ideal for our toddler. We visited the pub a few times for drinks and had a lovely evening meal there. There is also a café on site which does lovely coffee and muffins!

It is also very dog friendly which contributed to a fantastic family friendly holiday! The only time we used our car was to travel to Filey to the Tesco supermarket there and to have a walk along the beach and to visit Scarborough!

We will be returning again and bringing our friends with us!

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 3 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The location and facilities
Liked least: Lack of wi-fi.
Travelling group: Young Children
Baldeagle...
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“The property was everything it said it would be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We had a peaceful and relaxing time, easy access to all seaside resorts, leisure facilities were clean with pleasant staff, holiday apartment was very clean and well kept, we will come back again

• Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kip E
Dove Holes, null, United Kingdom
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

best review came from the wife "book it for next year when we get home!" Its a great place to stay,top bathroom, lovely bedroom and our two young kids were more than happy on the sofa bed.The swimming pool was nice and the pub was great with friendly staff and sky sports on for the footy

Liked best: bathroom
Liked least: no iron
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$58
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing