“Best accommodation provider we've dealt with”
other travellers have booked this property
Our lovely new veranda decking with lovley new stylish rattan furniture for your outside relaxation.
Main Bedroom- with crisp white bed linen, memory foam topper, mini toiletries heating  hotel slipper
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bathroom, with double size shower, wash hand basin, toilet, shelving & cupboard for toiletr
SplashZone at Primrose Valley -  fun for all the family, lots of activities available for all ages.
Boating and fishing lake Primrose Valley
Beach at Primrose Valley Filey. A nice gentle Or brisk walk is a must to Filey.
View from Primrose Valley Cliff top of beach all the way to Filey & Filey brigg
Picnicking on Primrose Valley clifftops with view of Filey
Whitby Abbey ruins- visit whitby a quiant and buzzing seaside town, lots to see and do.
Pathway down to beach at Primrose Valley-now with lighting all the way down.
Bridlington's south beach with lovely walkway and views of the bay.
A view of Filey beach - A BEAUTIFUL WIDE BEACH when tide is out,a walk along it is a must.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LucyBrown...
“Best accommodation provider we've dealt with”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

A very well equipped caravan with a fantastic owner who thinks of everything. We have never stayed anywhere that provided as many resources as this caravan did.
Kids loved the park and all the activities and would love to go back again. Caravan is in a quieter area on the park which suited us and the site is lovely to walk around. Beach is only a short walk. Communications from the owner great too.
Thanks for looking after us so well.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review~ i am so pleased you have enjoyed your holiday stay, the holiday park and all the surrounding area~ i am also very flattered that you have also enjoyed my services, it as been such a great pleasure being able to provide all that i can for you and your family to have a most enjoyable stay at Magnolia Court Primrose Valley Filey, i hope one day you will come and stay again, many best wishes Tracy ~*Owner.
kaybee112...
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The caravan was spacious and clean with lots of hidden extras. It is in a quiet area so that you can relax on the decking area, but there is also lots to do on site and it is close to local amenities. The welcome basket was really generous and helped us to settle in quickly.
The owner was thoughtful and kept in touch during our stay to make sure we did not have any problems. We can't wait to return again and would definitely recommend!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hamper, cleanliness and extras such as playstation
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Jul 2016
rushy610
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The caravan was beautiful. What you see on the pictures is what you get. The welcome basket was very good so there was no rush to go shopping. The children loved their gift packs as well. The caravan is very well kept and lovely and clean. The owner kept in touch during our stay to ask if everything was ok. The site has lots of things to do and is lovely. We had a lovely holiday and would definitely return again.

Your age range 35-49
25 Jul 2016
"Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Kind regards Tracy, Owner''
Coops0785
“Superb”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Excellent holiday home very clean and very well kept and homely, would defiantly stay again! Brilliant location, the hamper what was left for us was lovely and made us feel welcome and at home, the decking area is a real bonus for the lovely summer evenings, a big thumbs up all round!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Jul 2016
"Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, and found the caravan to be exceptiona, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am pleased you like the siting of the caravan, it is often quite nice to be in a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the camp. I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner"""
Danielle...
“Couldn't find a better place to stay.”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was our second stay at Magnolia Court. This time the stay exceeded our expectations down to both the service we received from Tracy, the cleanliness of the caravan and simply been a lovely caravan. Tracy really went above and beyond to make both myself and my young son feel like we were returning home. Primrose Valley itself also have a lot to offer, especially for families. We have already planned our third visit. Book this caravan you wont be disappointed.

Liked best: The welcome basket
Liked least: Having to leave!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
14 Jul 2016
'WOW'
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It was lovely to welcome you back , It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and am so very pleased you are coming back to stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner"""
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

29 Jun 2016
"Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner""
Keighley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Liked best: the beds
Liked least: the weather
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Nov 2015
WOW

I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, especially the beds, I am pleased you like the siting of the caravan, it is often quite nice to be in a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the camp.

Many kind regards Tracy, Owner""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing