“Kittiwake perfect Holiday Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully equipped kitchen, perfect for self catering
King size bed
Bunk beds being replaced with full size single in Sept 2018
Two full size single beds in second bedroom
Dog friendly pub, with Sky sport and pool table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Kittiwake perfect Holiday Home”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Home from home and more..Kittiwake a beautiful place to come home to after being out all day. Perfectly placed to get to all the amenities on the site . Even if you don't go out the is wifi and videos already for you to relax and enjoy. If you forget anything for the beach don't worry as the house is packed with the essentials. I loved the touch of a welcome gift for us and our dog . would revisit again.

13 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I'm glad you had a great time and loved the cottage. You were great guests and we'd love to welcome you back again soon. Just get in touch when you've got dates sorted
Garyadele...
Chatteris, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday retreat for both us and the dogs”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cottage is amazing so well equipped, everything you need and more. Close to the beach which is dog friendly from there you can walk into Filey which was a nice stroll. Although we are a couple and two dogs the cottage would be great for children, lots of board games, DVDs, Wii to keep them occupied until you go out and explore. The cottage has WiFi which was good for us. Wonderful touches like a welcome pack and treats for the dogs too. The pub is just across the road from the pub and serves excellent food.
I cannot recommend this cottage enough!!
Book and you will not be disappointed. "EXCELLENT"

Your age range 35-49
28 Jul 2017
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review and am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Everyone is welcome and in preparing it for our guests I thought very carefully about what would make it the perfect place to stay. We love the walk into Filey with our dog as well and usually treat ourselves to a cuppa and cake at the Sugarcube cafe. We'd love to welcome you back again soon, so please get in touch when you've got dates sorted.
Dorothy R
“Excellent Cottage”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Excellent cottage in a superb location!
The cottage was very nice, immaculate and so well equipped! We will certainly stay here again!

11 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. As you say, Kittiwake Cottage is in a great location close to all the facilities and with possibly the most private aspect of any cottage on The Bay Filey (you're not the first to mention it!). We'd love to welcome you back again soon so please get in touch when you've got dates sorted
Samantha...
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“I would happily live here!”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Kittiwake...What can I say... stunning views on the balcony, clean and tastefuly decorated, close to the pool AND beach AND meadow, fully equipped kitchen, even a fully stocked 'things for the beach' cupboard!

Amazing cottage that I could happily live in all year round!

The weather was kind to us too, as I visited the cottage with my family summer 2016 and it was just amazing from start to finish.

My best memory is a day at the beach hunting for shells, then home for pizza on the balcony with my crazy lot.

Wonderful, thanks for letting us stay here.
Will 100% book again.

Many thanks

25 Jan 2017
Wow. What a review. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely comments. Am so glad you have a great time with your crazy lot! My crazy lot love visiting as well. As you say, it has everything for the perfect holiday and is ideally located - close to everything but with an exceptional amount of privacy for the site. We'd love to welcome you back again soon as you were great guests
Kateloo12...
“Perfect ”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights end of October what a beautiful little gem! Cottage is is nothing short of perfect, everything you could need and more! Games for the children were fab!
The beds were amazingly comfortable I suffer from back issues and have to have a horrid hard bed at home so having the pleasure of sleeping in a lovely soft bed for a change was great even if it is bad for me, perfect location close to the lovely beach where we enjoyed long strolls with the kids and pooch!
Jenny was great and made everything nice and easy and was a pleasure to stay! We'll be back :)

8 Nov 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and am glad you had a lovely time. We'd love to welcome you back again soon, so please get in touch when you've got dates sorted
Shelley W
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic again”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Just returned from stay at bumble bee cottage over bonfire weekend. It's our second stay in this fab cottage, you could want for nothing in the cottage which is so cozy and welcoming.

The cottage just makes you relax as soon as you walk in. The owner Jenny responds to every question so quickly and the welcome package was great even something for the pooch.

Could not recommend the cottage and site highly enough.

Shelley

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
7 Nov 2016
Thanks for you're fab review and am glad you had a lovely time again. We'd love to welcome you back again soon as you are great guests :-)
AngloAuss...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, well equipped cottage”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a wonderful stay in this cottage. I traveled with my partner, parents and 18month old son and we were all very comfortable. The cottage has everything you could need including many games and DVDs. I was especially impressed with the amount of crockery provided; we could have a full dishwasher and there were still plates to eat with, not something that is always thought of.
The beach nearby is excellent with lots of lovely flat sand and interesting rocks for the kids. I would warn the access from the site is a very steep path, my mum had a little trouble getting back up. But if this is a problem I would recommend the drive just up the road to Filey which is on the same beach but has slightly easier access.
All in all a wonderful site and fabulous cottage.

Travelling group: Extended Family
11 Oct 2016
Thanks for your lovely review and I'm glad you found the cottage well-equipped. Am glad you enjoyed the beach and as you say, there are multiple ways to access it. We can also recommend the short drive to Hunmanby Gap and the café there, which has great views with delicious cakes and coffee.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing