“Wonderful B & B, highly recommended!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hawes
Fairview Guest House
Ranked #5 of 23 Hawes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed for two nights at the Fairview, the location is ideal, the rooms were lovely, and the breakfasts were fantastic.
The hosts were really lovely people and very helpful, what more can we say!! We will definitely be going back, hopefully very soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Helen A

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We just spent two very comfortable nights in this gorgeous B&B. Set in a perfect location with great views of the dales & just two mins walk to Hawes town centre. The house & in particular, our room was furnished beautifully. The hosts were lovely & gave us some great dining recommendations. And their own breakfast was delicious! We loved our stay & will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alissa P
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed here for two days while doing the Pennine Way. I stayed in a very comfortable well equipped large single room (with great DVD library on the landing useful on rest days) and the owners were very friendly. Good tasty breakfast. Lots of choice for evening meals in Hawes.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Catherine P
Reviewed 3 July 2013

A real feeling of home comforts. Comfortable rooms, Excellent breakfast that will keep you full all day no matter what the Yourkshire Dales weather throws down at you.This is our second stay here while holidaying from Australia. I only hope we can still get a room next time over, better book well in advance.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tony r
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We visited Hawes for the annual gala day and were really please we stayed at Fairview. On arrival we received a warm and friendly welcome. We stayed in room 3 which was clean as a whistle, very nicely decorated and spacious. The room was at the front of the property with lovely views overlooking the garden and towards the fells.
Our breakfast was good quality and nicely cooked. This guest house is great value for money and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jackie c
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, whilst walking the Pennine Way. I arrived particularly early, having only a short walk that day, and this was no problem. Somehow the owners had allocated a room that was perfectly suited to me, with a very comfy double bed and a huge window with a view to the hills and an old barn where I watched birds flitting in and out of holes in the wall. The room wasn't ensuite - there are two single rooms here that share one bathroom, which was very spacious with a large shower and various bath products, and kept immaculately clean. As I was the first to arrive, and all the doors were ajar, I took a little peek into the other guest rooms (come on, we all do it!) and can attest that all of the guest rooms are beautifully furnished, spacious, inviting.

Service was really excellent, with the owner giving a genuinely warm welcome and inviting me to sit on the swing lounge in the front garden in the sunshine. The guest lounge is very well equipped and a lovely place to relax, and I was invited to make myself at home. Breakfast was excellent and of better quality than many B&Bs offer. I would recommend this place wholeheartedly and would certainly stay again if I was in Hawes.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank fiona07
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've been back to Hawes and stayed at Fairview 5 times now. The guest-house is comfortable, homely and the proprietors and staff make you feel very welcome. I would expect to pay more for the level of accommodation provided. Breakfasts are top quality - everything you could want for a cooked or continental breakfast. Only a very short walk to the centre of Hawes, which itself is an attractive and charming town.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family