This place is fantastic value for money (especially in the winter months) - staff are very pleasant, food is lovely and not overpriced and accommodation, although in need of some tlc in places, is still very good . The actual Hall is fantastic and well placed for walks and Hawes town. Having stayed in 5* gold accommodation in The Dales, Simonstone Hall is still well worthy of a visit and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simonstone Hall, once home to Lord and Lady Wharncliff is set at the foot of Stags Fell with breathtaking Views over Upper Wensleydale, the River Ure and the foothills of the Pennine range. This magnificent country house, is privately owned and has been carefully restored, whilst preserving the historic character of the beautiful building. Standing in it's own splendid grounds, the view from the front of the hotel is surely one of the most stunning in the country and can e enjoyed from serveral of the bedrooms also.Simonstone Hall is the ultimate tranquil retreat; it's atmosphere exudes comfort and finery in equal measures. From the moment you arrive you feel welcomed and indulged. A grand staircase leads to the second floor where a selection of elegant hotel bedrooms can be found.Relaxing lounges with log fires provide the perfect haven to relax and unwind. With spectacular views from both the Brasserie and Four Fells restaurant, it's the perfect place to enjoy a relaxed or intimate dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Simonstone Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simonstone Hall Country Hotel
- Simonstone Hall Country Hawes
- Simonstone Hall Country House Hotel Hawes, Yorkshire