“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hunmanby
Malton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We went for lunch on Mothers Day. The food was very good indeed! The decor in the dining room is very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a good choice on the menu. This is definitely a Hotel to visit and a credit to its owners.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Scarborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Got treated to a Mother's Day meal by my daughter and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wrangham House is cosy and beautifully decorated in keeping with the age of the building. The staff was professional and attentive.There was a varied menu with a great choice of starters, mains and desserts. Although I am not a wine drinker,I also noticed an extensive wine and champagne list. The food came out piping hot and we didn't feel rushed to eat each course so the next one could be brought out. Not much I can say about the food ...it was cooked to perfection and truly delicious.
Looking forward to coming back already!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ripon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went for a meal at this hotel and was really looking forward to it. However, should have realized from the menu that it was not really going to be anything to write home about, but didn't expect what was delivered. This must be rated as one of the worst meals out I have had and on top of that the place was freezing cold and very tired looking. My chair had to be changed as it was not safe. I think other reviewers must have gone to another place.

Will not be returning

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Lisbet1949
frankencheska, Owner at Wrangham House Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2015
I believe any response to this unjust review has been posted by another member
Filey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Visisted Wrangham House again this weekend; me and my friends can not stay away from the excellent food! Treated ourselfs to the Dinner menu rather then our usual Sunday Lunch and we were not disappointed. Great portions and prices. I would recommend to anybody, can not wait to go again soon. Fantastic all round!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lhughes93
Thank you so much for your review.
I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you return again
Kind regards
Stacie Devos.
Corbridge, Northumberland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Another super meal. I love coming back it feels warm and cosy and puts a smile on my face for the rest of the week.
Very friendly staff, nothing is too much trouble. I even asked for more veg and sauce and it was promptly delivered at no extra charge.
Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wembs52
Than you so much for taking the time to review Wranghsm House Hitel and Restaurant.

We are so pleased to hear you enjoy visiting this old house. We look forward to welcomeing you back with us soon.
Kindest regards
Stacie Devos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is my fourth visit to wrangham house and it gets better and better. Fantastic service, amazing food, beautiful location. Looking forward to my next visit I would definitely recommend wrangham house hotel to all family and friends

• Stayed March 2014
We are very pleased to hear you really enjoy visiting with us and look forward to seeing you again
Stacie Devos
Filey, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Lovely building. Staff were sweet though one of them was barefoot in the kitchen. Bit gross. We went for dinner. Menu looked nice but really didn't deliver.Food was really overpriced. Meat was massacred.

2 Thank hjh69
We are very sorry you didn't enjoy your visit with us. Had you made us aware you had s problem at the time we would have been only too pleased to offer an alternative.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hunmanby
White Lodge Hotel
Park Manor Hotel
Park Manor Hotel
#4 of 28 in Scarborough
The Royal Oak Near Filey

Been to Wrangham House Hotel? Share your experiences!