For this one night stay we booked the Hanson suite to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary and it was absolutely perfect. Goldsborough Hall exceeded all our expectations. The Suite we stayed in was gorgeous. The bed was huge and the room immaculate. The bathroom was lovely with his and hers sinks, separate remote controlled shower, jacuzzi bath and luxurious Molton Brown toiletries.
The attention to detail was fabulous, we had fresh fruit, fresh flowers, and a lovely hand written note from the owners of the Hall welcoming us.
The receptionist on duty was soo welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble, she really is a credit to Goldsborough Hall.
The grounds and the overall perfection made our first visit to Goldsborough Hall one of the most enjoyable and relaxing stays we've ever experienced in a luxury hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire