We stayed two nights in this wonderful Hall (the word hotel does not do it justice)- it was everything we were expecting & more. The setting was fantastic, the accomodation perfect & the food excellent - the staff & members of the Family who own the Hall were all very friendly. On our second night we had the Bentley Dinner - a drink in the Hall's Library before being driven in a Bentley to Harrogate for a wonderful meal at William & Victoria's.
The village of Goldsborough is adjacent to the Hall & within easy walking distance - worth noting that the village Pub is closed on a Sunday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire