First visit. Arranged an overnight stay as my wife had two days of meetings in the area. Accommodation, setting and service were all wonderful. Reduced stress level to zero very quickly. Altogether an excellent experience and we have already booked to spend another two nights later in the year for my wife's birthday and our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. The Hall has recently been awarded 2 AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the dining room is open to both resident guests of the Hall and non resident guests. Table bookings are by appointment only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire