My husband and I tied the knot at Goldsborough Hall last August and I could not of wished for a more perfect day! The attention to detail was fantastic and the staff took care of everything leaving me with nothing to worry about other than enjoying our day! We got married at the adjoining church, followed by a champagne reception on the terrace and then the wedding breakfast in the dining room. The canapés and wedding breakfast were delicious! I cannot stress how much of a fabulous place Goldsborough Hall is and I would recommend the venue to anyone in a heartbeat, it truly is a place to make unforgettable memories in beautiful surroundings with amazing customer service. Oh one last thing the rooms are spectacular, our party took all six rooms for the wedding and each individual room is equally wonderful with gorgeous bathrooms. My husband and I stayed in the Lascelles suite with a sunken jacuzzi bath in the bay window it was just wow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire