We attended one of our extended family's wedding reception here and what a magnificent place to hold such an event. The Hall itself is wonderful and steeped in history; the grounds are splendid and the whole package with excellent food and attention to detail really made the day very special. Additionally, the bridal suite simply has to be seen to be believed. A big thank you also to the staff who could not have been more accommodating or helpful. If your daughter is getting married, and you live anywhere within this location, I doubt you could better Goldsborough Hall as a venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire