Accommodation, food, staff, setting. Cant fault at all
My daugher and I stayed at Goldsborough before attending a photographic shoot at Allerton Castle.
We could have easily used Goldsborough for the shoot. It is magnificent. A wedding there would be a dream
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire