We visited this beautiful Hall to celebrate our sisters birthday. The staff were really pleasant and attentive, and did their utmost to make sure everything was perfect.
Our afternoon tea was a real treat, with more than enough for 3 people. Assorted sandwiches, fresh scones and fresh cream cakes.
All washed down with a choice of teas or coffee and, a glass of champagne. The Library was comfortable, and whilst we were asked if we wanted the fire to be lit, we found it warm enough.
We were given some history of the House by the Owner and we had a walk around very well kept gardens.
We had a really lovely afternoon and look forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire