We visited again for the second time in 2 years. It was a wonderful place to stay, so quiet and peaceful with lovely grounds to walk around. We stayed in the Hanson suite this time and were very impressed, The bed was so BIG and COMFY we loved it. The spa bath was relaxing, bit of a squeeze for two but still it was great. Big tv with a dvd player which we knew so we took a dvd and a bottle of wine for us to chill and forget about real life. Breakfast was good....hot food with lots of choices.
Great place to stay for a night away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire