We stayed for 1night only at the hotel and enjoyed everything about it. The suite we got was lovely very clean and luxurious. The 5 course meal was wonderful as was the breakfast. The staff were all extremely friendly down to earth people. There was a lovely garden to explore and enjoy. We also enjoyed the walk through the village of Goldsborough and visited the local church.
We would love to go back again! Very memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire