We stayed 2 nights at The Old Royal Oak in Knaresborough and had a lovely time. The room was very clean, quiet and accessible given the location (a converted stable block at the back of the pub.) The pub meals were of a good standard and Mick enhanced our stay with his friendliness, local knowledge and overall welcome. Only one criticism - the room was very warm due to windows not opening- a fan would have been a welcome addition! Overall a great base to explore the lovely market town of Knaresborough, and we look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire