we arrived friday night and could park a 4 x 4 in the car park, we soon had keys for our room which we found clean tidy and well stocked ( tea,coffee,water and biscuits ). it was a nice balance of old and new. breakfast was very good, with choices from full english to toast.if you want an early night try monday to thursday because this is a work pub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire