Stayed Saturday night, couldn't fault it. Rooms are out the back of the pub in an annex and are nice, large and comfy. Good big breakfast in the main pub area the next morning (you have to pre order the night before).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire