Ebor Mount Guest House
Old Royal Oak(Knaresborough)(Great Value!)
US$116
Newton House(Knaresborough)
US$113
Goldsborough Hall(Knaresborough)
US$126
Best Western Dower House Hotel & Spa(Knaresborough)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$100
Priceline
US$172
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$78
All reviewstown centrecomfy bedcould not have been more helpfulhome from homefree wifione night stayshort walkcooked breakfastlittle gemfull englishlindapassagewayhostscastleyorkshirewedding
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I spent a couple of nights over the weekend at the Ebor Mount and the owner Linda could not have been more helpful. I needed to use a computer printer and she went out of her way to lend me their own. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. I hope I will back back for a weekend break soon. I was very impressed with the market town of Knaresborough, had excellent fish and chips at Drakes and a lovely local ice cream at a little shop just off the town centre. I also has the most eccentric and wonderful cookshop - Cooking Fantastic - that has a one table coffee shop. Marvellous!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My friend and I stayed just for one night in December and were really pleasantly surprised. Linda and Paul who own the guest house were the loveliest, friendliest people you could wish to meet. They made us feel extremely welcome and are a really fun couple to be around.The cooked breakfast was delicious, and Linda made sure to personalise it by asking us things like how we wanted our eggs cooked and even if we wanted our toast cut into soldiers to dunk (of course we did!). Although the decor of the B&B is a little old fashioned the whole place was spotlessly clean, really comfortable and lovely and warm, which is just what you want when you come in on a cold December evening. The cost was really low too and the location is excellent, close to everywhere you would want to be. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steelcitygirl
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Stayed for 2 nights last weekend for a girlie getaway. Lovely clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and piping hot, good quality sausage and bacon. Sunday morning we had poached eggs on toast and they were perfect. Linda & Paul very welcoming and nothing too much trouble. Because there were 4 of us in one of the family rooms she said that we could use the family bathroom also which was lovely and spacious with plenty of hot water. We were in the family room on top floor, plenty of space with the added extra of 2 seater settee,chair and coffee table to relax in. Would definitely recommend and would book again if I was to go back to Knaresborough for a break.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper request a room at the back as there is traffic noise from the front, but didn't bother us and we had the window open all night
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank GirlsonTour1955
Reviewed 15 July 2012

myself and wife stayed here in july 3 nights. nice place old building decor not brill, but no probs. comfy bed and breakfast very good and everywhere very clean. spot on for us because we dont drive and everthing was so close.only down side for me was the shower which was no more than a dribble.i would reccomend hannahs cafe/resturant for eats in the market square.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank souperdave52
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Myself and members of my family stayed at Ebor Mount recenty for 2 nights for a family weekend wedding. Linda & Paul - proprietors - were very wecoming, very hospitable and we enjoyed a very comfortable relaxed stay. The breakfast was very welcome and everything a typical english breakfast should be. We would recommend this to anyone who is visiting the area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family