We booked 4 nights at this delightful B&B whilst visiting Yorkshire in late July. Mike could not have been more helpful in sorting out our requirements and we ended up with the whole of the top floor including the decked terrace which overlooks the river and viaduct with a distinctly Mediterranean feel. All the rooms at Teardrop Cottage are beautifully furnished and comfortable and our bathroom offered a huge shower as well as stand alone bath. Breakfast was so good we had to ask Mike to stop cooking so much! The position of the cottage offers wonderful views of the river and viaduct which is lit up at night, and it is an easy stroll into town. We look forward to a return visit soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teardrop cottage is set in the picturesque location of waterside, with magnificent views of the river, castle and Victorian stone viaduct. A short walk from the historic market town of Knaresborough, with its eclectic mix of restaurants,individual shops and fine old pubs, the nearby railway station provides quick and easy access to the towns of Harrogate and its international exhibition centre, York and Leeds, and borders the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, moors and the east coast....our aim is to give you a relaxing and memorable stay in our stunning and magical location. Our 4 rooms are comfortable and finished to a very high standard. Our breakfast menu offers delicious,freshly prepared and locally sourced food. We insist that you make yourself "at home". We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teardrop Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teardrop Cottage Hotel Knaresborough
- Teardrop Cottage Knaresborough, Yorkshire