We stayed at Teardrop Cottage for my birthday and what a birthday!!!!!! Cannot fault the cottage or the host Mike who made us feel so welcome. Our room with the patio was perfect - so perfect that we stayed in and enjoyed all the facilities including the lovely bath (with bath bomb!!!!!!!) and bottle of wine and pizza on the roof terrace complete with heating - fantastic. The bed was ultra comfortable and the breakfast was divine after which we had a lovely long walk by the river. We cannot speak highly enough of the cottage or the location and would highly recommend it. We will definitely be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teardrop cottage is set in the picturesque location of waterside, with magnificent views of the river, castle and Victorian stone viaduct. A short walk from the historic market town of Knaresborough, with its eclectic mix of restaurants,individual shops and fine old pubs, the nearby railway station provides quick and easy access to the towns of Harrogate and its international exhibition centre, York and Leeds, and borders the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, moors and the east coast....our aim is to give you a relaxing and memorable stay in our stunning and magical location. Our 4 rooms are comfortable and finished to a very high standard. Our breakfast menu offers delicious,freshly prepared and locally sourced food. We insist that you make yourself "at home". We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teardrop Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teardrop Cottage Hotel Knaresborough
- Teardrop Cottage Knaresborough, Yorkshire