“Excellent food and outstanding service... EVERY TIME!”

Zolsha Indian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Knaresborough
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Zolsha is a sleek and sophisticated Indian dining experience located in the centre of the ancient market town of Knaresborough. On the River Nidd in the Borough of Harrogate. Since the opening of Zolsha in 2007, we have gained a huge reputation for our high quality cuisine, vibrant atmosphere and first class service. We are delighted to announce that we cater for any size of event, whether that's indoors or be it outdoors. Moreover, we are happy to cater for your individual requirements and propose something based entirely on your bespoke needs. The all the rage 'Thursday Evening banquet', seasonal cooking with great value set menus and, of course, our lazy 'Sunday mega buffet'
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Having visited Zolsha on many occasions I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed. Naz and his team greet you as you arrive, seating you in comfortable chairs whilst you peruse the fantastic selection of authentic and freshly prepared dishes. From the very moment you enter the restaurant, you are made welcome and the atmosphere is relaxing (although it does get very busy most Fri/Sat evenings. Once you've had an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing beverage and made your menu choices, you are escorted to your table along with your drinks.

I've dined here as a couple, with friends and with family members and have always been made to feel like part of THEIR family. Everybody I have dined with has commented that the food is fantastic, the service 'first class' and the whole experience left them wanting to return. If that isn't testament to a well-run, experienced establishment then I don't know what is!

My advice to anyone wishing to visit Zolsha for the first time is expect 'perfection', because when you get there, you certainly won't be disappointed.

2  Thank MyOpinionIsMyOwn

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from eating at this restaurant. Eating as a word would be pushing it though! Service was dreadful. Food unedible. Went with the family with no limit on budget as we are away. Happy to pay the price whatever but expected a reasonable meal. Starter ok. Mains. My sons ok. Mine sent back. My wifes sent back. Both chicken dishes that were warm on the outside and cold in the middle. Replacement meals steaming hot. Very hot. Microwave hot. Meat tough! So disapointed as we have l Ioved being here in Knaresborough. Knocked off a main off the bill, in fairness to them. But. None of it was worth paying for, but I did without question. Hope to come backnto the area but will never go to zolsha again. Even ifbit were free. Sorry. Very disappointed. :-(

6  Thank Keith T
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The food at the Zolsha is amazing, I think the buffet is great, you can get as much as you can eat from a good selection of the Indian dishes. Lovely friendly atmosphere, we will definitely be going again.

3  Thank Sue A
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to Zolsha several times. The food is always tasty and well presented. The service is usually rather impersonal but this is not a reflection of rude or abrupt staff, just of a different culture. When we are friendly with them they always respond.
Will be returning.

2  Thank njb-lewis
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Zolsha is a welcoming nice ambience with overall good food,not super authentic but def good value and jav and naz the owners are accommodating ,friendly,affable etc..you will always get 'weary willies' complaining about stuff,if your not happy make it known and im sure they will rectify it but what do you want for £10-12 inclusive wine etc (thurs eve).Restaurant is comfortable and clean..if you havnt been go,its not lost just undiscovered..cheers

1  Thank Edwin R