“excellent”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

we live in knaresborough have been eating here for the last 14 years, (at least 4 times a year) the food is always top notch, the service is always quick,the owner and staff are always friendly,helpful,and we can alway have a laugh and a joke.do not recognise some of the other comments attributed to this restaraunt.

1  Thank malcolmKnaresborough
There are newer reviews for Riverview Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After spending several days in Knaresborough on business, we found this gem of a restaurant on Trip Advisor. It is off the beaten track, but well worth the effort. The staff were attentive and helpful and the food was superb, rounded off with a delightful location and excellent value. It is well worth a trip by a weary traveller or a local looking for something different from the towns main stream offerings.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate in this restaurant on a whim and they were extremely gracious in hosting a walk in group of 5. Ordinarily Chinese would not be my food of choice however the menu was extensive and the food was wonderfully cooked and presented. The service was impeccable with friendly and helpful staff who I presume are the owners.

The meals were generous in
portions and fantastically well cooked. I couldn't recommend this restaurant enough!

1  Thank elz_182
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

It's not often I eat Chinese food, and it wouldn't ordinarily be my food of choice- one too many bad takeaways in the past. My wife had other ideas after reading a glowing review pinned up on the restaurant window.
The staff were incredibly friendly, and in good humour, a quality that is usually lost in translation. There were signs on display warning of zealous traffic wardens in the area. This was a nice touch on the restaurant's part.
There was a good choice of food on offer and it was served promptly.even better it was delicious - perhaps I should have Chinese food more often!

1  Thank malajusted1
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went here tonight and it's only the second chinese restaurant I have been to in England that serves gluten free food. They have a menu that is full of delicious dishes of which the majority can be served gluten free and they are denoted by red stars. My meal of crispy beef and fried rice was delicious and I am so grateful to be able to have a chinese for the first time in years. Thank you very much.