“Good Value”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The restaurant doesn't have a license, this makes it brilliant as you won't get charged the premiums of purchasing alcohol from the restaurant. and the food was good value for the priced you paid. can't really complain, definitely will be back sometime soon.

3  Thank Worldwide12345

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Went to this restaurant twice over the bank holiday weekend.Really enjoyed our meals. As for comments someone else wrote that it wasnt licensed,to me this is an advantage as you can take your own wine(no corkage charge) There is a Tesco express and a sainsburys within 100 yards.The only complaint i would have that sat on the next table was a right load of dead loud dead heads which resulted in us leaving as soon as we,d finished but that could happen anywhere i suppose.

3  Thank jumpingjohnny
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Me and my family often go to Dil Raj. This is by far the best Indian in the area. I order a different meal every time and am never disappointed. The sizzler starter is a must. Waiters are very friendly and attentative. With taking your own alcohol the meal is great value for money. I always recommend this place to friends. Family from far away always make a trip to this restaurant before they leave.

3  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My friends & I frequent Raj (Dil Raj now i think) & if you book 24 hours in advance for the Bangla nights you have a great meal for £6.95 & you take you own booze which keeps the costs down ~ we've always enjoyed it. :)

2  Thank Allyson H
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I ate here while staying in the locality, 1st they have no license so no alcohol.
I ordered from the menu, unfortunately I cant say I enjoyed it, I'm afraid every dish tasted the same I couldn't differentiate between the meat, veg or rice.
One of the waiters was very irritating by pacing constantly by my table, he wasn't serving , just pacing, irritating.
When I left I went to pay and found they don't take any kind of plastic cash only!
This was annoying and no way to run a business, I asked why they had not unformed me by either a poster on the door or even a note in the menu, the guy I was trying to pay just looked at me and smiled and said sorry cash only, I said it was unacceptable to tell people after they had eaten to say cash only!, I had just enough cash to cover the bill...then of to the cash machine to replenish the wallet. will never go back far far better places to eat in Knaresborough.

6  Thank MiddlesexSteve2008