“Enjoyable”

Imagine Health & Spa
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Brought my mum on treat day. The staff where friendly the facilities where average in the spa. The roof in the spa area could do with some work as showing Mould stains! This does not however give you a good review the actual spa areas and changing rooms where clean. The spa cosists of 1 steam room 1 sauna empty Ice shute a shower and 2 foot spas a small pool and jacuzzi small but everything there and not too busy! We had booked onto treatment one at 11.30 and one at 12 the treatments ran half an hour late which would of been fine we where in no rush but they left my mum waiting the 30 mins instead of sending her back into the spa and calling her when they where ready! The treatment where however very good and the lady very nice. We ordered lunch there too as the treatments had run late the food was ok. Overall it was an ok day would i return prob not unless a voucher was involved!

All reviews
"relaxation area"
"hen party"
"lovely afternoon"

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My daughter bought me a voucher and I used it in October. I had an aromatherapy bath followed by a Scentao of Asia Hot Stone Massage. Wonderfully relaxing. I will definitely have these again.

1  Thank Megan T
Reviewed 27 December 2013

What a shame the other reviewer let her vouchers expire - bad planning I say! I bought some vouchers using Groupon for this lovely little spa as a treat for my sister's birthday and it was money well spent. I booked us in as soon as I bought the vouchers so we had time to look forward to our treat. As soon as we arrived we were delighted, exceptional staff who were very knowledgeable. It's only a small spa but what they have is superb, foot spas, ice fountain (it would have been nice to have had some flannels here to wrap the ice in), sauna, steam room, shower, jacuzzi, pool. There is a relaxation room (with iced water and fruit juices) where we had our lunch served. The lovely thing is that we didn't need to clock watch; the staff organised our lunch order as soon as we arrived and said that they would summon us when it was ready! The changing rooms are spacious, clean and there are plenty of lockers. We each had a treatment (hot stone massage) and the therapists were excellent, I felt like I was floating when I came out! They have a policy of not letting too many people in at once which makes it feel like you've got the place to youself - there were perhaps 4 other people in when we were but they were in different parts of the spa to us. I would highly recommend this little gem of a spa (and I've been to quite a few!)

1  Thank Isabelle S
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My daughter was bought a voucher for her birthday it ran out yesterday , we rang today and there is no flexibility. The voucher cost 70£ ! Yes, we let it run on but our usual gym and spa would have extended for a small admin fee. Don't waste your money here!!!

6  Thank Caroline D