“Lovely food and friendly staff!”
Review of LIME TREE CAFE

LIME TREE CAFE
Ranked #26 of 75 Restaurants in Knaresborough
York, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food and friendly staff!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The Lime Tree offers quality food and great costumer service. I had a sandwich from a speciality menu and the food arrived fairly quickly and the member of staff that served us did so with a smile and a positive attitude. The food menu offers a good variety of meals and snacks to chose from, and the cakes on display looked delicious and were well presented. In general, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the café was clean and nicely decorated. I would recommend this café to any of my friends and family in a heartbeat.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Alexandra H

Harrogate, England, United Kingdom
“Disappointed with lack of customer service!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I visited this cafe for the first time with two gentlemen I support and we were looking forward to our first visit. How disappointing. I had to ask for my pot of tea as they'd forgotten, we had to wait ages for our food, ok they were busy but people who ordered after us got their food first? We had to ask for desserts and the table to be cleared. No one seemed interested in us, however they couldn't do enough for the older clientele. We felt totally ignored and couldn't wait to leave, won't be returning!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Elliet4
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Lovely cakes & what not”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The Lime Tree Café situated within the Moorland Nurseries Garden Centre is everything you 'd want in a tearoom. pleasant atmosphere, decent selection of the menu, great cakes & scones and pleasant service. Can't really say much more than that- it's a tearoom & well worth a visit if you are passing. I've been a number of times, sometimes with my kids sometimes with friends & It never disappoints

• Visited January 2014