“Lovely and Relaxing Break”

Allerton Court Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Northallerton
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Lovely and Relaxing Break”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

A very clean hotel with very friendly staff. Had a meal in the Restaurant which was excellent value and the food great, breakfast also good. The only observation we had was the bathroom looked a little dated but was very clean and the Hotel are in the process of upgrading. All in all very good value.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Derbyshire
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Stayed for one night in room 14, a family room for three. Everything was great from the moment we checked in. The room was large ,modern and very comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. We can't wait to come again! Well done Allerton Court, what a splendid place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank CrasterWombat
salisbury
Reviewed 15 July 2011

I stayed here for just one night on business. The staff are amazing, smiley and friendly and the service overall was spot on. Just a couple of niggles.I booked an alarm call for the morning which never came. Fortunately I didn't oversleep, but had I missed my meeting I would not have been happy.My 600 mile round trip would have been for nothing. Also my bathroom was tired and old fashioned, that said I knwo other rooms have been modernised, so I guess there is a programme in place to update them all. The breakfast was bog standard, although again the staff were lovely -the steak pie I had in the evening was exceptional though

Room Tip: Room 23 - bathroom needs updating
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2011

as i am a service engineer working throught the whole of the UK,i can honestly say that this hotel is one of the best places to stay.The food is excellent,ive never had a bad meal,and the service is spot on.(try the thai green curry,its amazing).nice local ale on tap,staff are friendly and very helpful.lots of free off road parking and free wifi, you dont get that at a premier inn!!. the prices are very reasonable and they dont charge extra for a breakfest,like at a premier inn!!. i would recommend this hotel to anyone who visits northallerton,trust me i know ive stayed in all the others before i found this one.Only one fault is can you please take off the handles on the doors that you push open,it may be only me but its gets me every time!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank martyndekomed
Beverley
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Lovely clean and modern rooms comfortable beds and great breakfast.

Room Tip: Upgrade for an extra large bed
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I was really impressed with all aspects of the stay here. The hotel was simply delightful, the staff extremely friendly and accomodating, and the food was delicious. I will definitely stay here on all my trips to Northallerton in future.

Room Tip: Rooms 14/15 have a door between so a bit noisy.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mandyallen286
Northallerton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I recently had my 50th birthday party for around 75 people at Allerton Court and had a fabulous evening. From the moment I saw their venue room I knew it was right for the 'black tie' event and sit down meal I wanted. John, the manager, was friendly, approachable and extremely helpful in the organisation. We were offered a good selection of menus to choose from, in fact we were spoilt for choice. The evening itself ran extremely smoothly; the meal was served on time and the food was beautiful; the staff were extremely efficient, helpful and went about their job very professionally. The staff looked after us until we walked out of the door and nothing was too much trouble. I have had many returns of thanks from my guests for the wonderful party. None had previously attended a celebration at Allerton Court and I had lots of comments complimenting the venue, helpful staff, lovely food and the fabulous place for a party!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank linda_ward50
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northallerton
Solberge Hall Hotel
Golden Fleece Hotel
#1 of 5 in Thirsk
White Horse Lodge Hotel
Chapters Hotel and Restaurant

Been to Allerton Court Hotel? Share your experiences!