“Great food and friendly atmosphere”
Review of The Coore Arms

The Coore Arms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional Country Pub Restaurant.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stopped in for a meal on a recommendation from our B&B. this a great place for some good quality pub grub with tasty dishes, healthy portion sizes and friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend and would be happy to return ourselves!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Wow, A hot sunny day, 12th June, lunch outside for five, wine, food and the service outstanding....
Really I can't say anymore...
Thank you so much for everything...
Try you will not be disappointed ..

1  Thank reddzz46
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Called in one evening off the cuff after hearing mixed reviews and was pleasantly surprised how good the food was and helpful the staff were.
The beer on tap - Sunbeam, I think it was called, started the evening off well.
I had the warm salad starter which was tasteful and just the right amount. My partner had the pate which was also very good, but had small pieces of toast and would have preferred normal toast or fresh bread.
My main was the special burger which was 'massive' and filled me up a treat - warning, it is a bit garlicky, which adds to the flavour! My other half had the salmon special which came with plenty (too much?) vegetables.
We were both too full for dessert even though the couple at the table next to us each had a tempting brymoor ice cream in a cone.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

It's a few months since we were here but I have just set this account up. So the food , great portions and very tasty ( belly pork ) fantastic . It's nice to see a village pub with very honest good food not trying to hard , we will be back

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lovely food. Sea food Tagliatelle very tasty. Steaks were very nice. Great service. Very nice bar staff, attentive waiting staff. Only one v,v, small criticism- coffee was served before sweets had arrived.
Parking was at a premium but it didn't spoil our evening. Lovely meal. Will definately be back.