“Great coffee - plus friendly welcome”

Casa Rustica Grande
Price range: US$3 - US$120
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A Warm Welcome To Casa Rustica Grande Cafe-bistro Come Cocktail Bar In Northallerton…mediterranean With A Brazilian Twist!
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stumbled across this lovely cafe in the arcade. Best coffee in the town by far and I only like good coffee. I was so distracted booking for one of their evening menus which looked so tempting, I forgot to pay for my coffee on leaving. When I rang on getting home to apologise and arrange to pay, the gentleman was so nice about it - all the staff were so friendly and there was a lady sat next to me who was obviously a regular. Will definitely go again - and I usually go to Betty's so the coffee must be good!

1  Thank Marg037

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a lovely friendly place to visit. Leo is such a good host its better than being at home. He takes time to learn peoples tastes and nothing is too much trouble. We think he is brilliant.

2  Thank Jude D
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We were recommended to go to this cafe/restaurant and went today at lunchtime.What a wonderful little spot off the main Northallerton high street.The food was lush and extremely tasty.The staff were particularly friendly and the service first class. We will certainly visit again and plan to try the evening menu very soon.I believe Casa Rustica has only opened recently and I am sure this business venture will be very successful, it certainly deserves to be if it continues to deliver the service, food and hospitality we experienced today .

2  Thank Thinktan
Reviewed 23 February 2014

With a visit, lovely selection of patisseries as well as savoury food hot and cold. Always looks really fresh and well presented. Good selection of Italian pasta etc to buy as well. Really enjoy Cafe Rustica and the owner is very friendly making you feel welcome - great addition to Northallerton!

2  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Just returned from our 2nd and 3rd visit to Casa Rustica and it just goes from strength to strength. Fantastic coffee and superb cakes, so much so that I had to have TWO cakes because I was undecided which one to have. I couldn't choose between the white chocolate and lime cheesecake and the white chocolate and raspberry tart so I had both, my wife had the dark chocolate ,cherry and Drambuie cheesecake. Keep up the good work Leo and staff and look forward to seeing you again soon. Ps hope you like the sticker.

2  Thank wifesachef