“I likedit”

Got a photo?
Add it.
As You Like It
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: As You Like It is a family run business in the centre of Richmond’s cobbled market place, The large 3 story building is open 7 days a week as a café, wine bar and bistro. We have a large selection of homemade food from local produce on offer, A massive selection of handmade cakes and locally produced Ice cream.
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Good wholesome reasonably priced menu. Service with a smile and efficient. Coffee was lovely and huge pot if proper Yorkshire tea Skinny chips were lovely not mass produced soggy french fries.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Looks inviting with a prime position in Richmonds handsome square--however thats the only positive.
Its very expensive and the standards of cleanliness leave a lot to be desired--on leaving my parner and I both referred to it as a "dump".
Decor is shabby, and the carpet, furniture and fittings have seen better days, and the standard worsens when you visit the upstairs toilets--the carpets being filthy, the standard of decor and maintenance deteriorating with every step
Hate to be so negative about any business but I feel that they should no tbe allowed to get awaywith this

1  Thank babyjoseph
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Called in for a Gingerbread Latte, tea and fruit scone. The young lady was very friendly and quickly took the order, brining it to our table a few minutes later. The coffee was very pleasant and very seasonal. The large scone was full of fruit, firm on the outside but nice and soft inside. With papers and magazines available to read while this made a quiet break from a hectic day of traveling.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I went here with a friend back in June. I ordered a panini with pepperoni/salami& cheese, the lady said they had no pepperoni/salami I forget which, but had bacon, so I opted to have it with bacon instead. Upon receiving it I was disgusted with it. The panini had a small slice of bacon with a tiny bit of cheese in it. There was no garnish on the plate. Totally disgusting for the price. I work in a pub & we serve paninis which have plenty of filling & a garnish & chips at a cheaper price. ABSOLUTE RIPOFF....I MOST DEFINATELY WILL NOT BE RETURNING THERE. Upon leaving I did tell the assistant that I was disgusted with what I recieved...her mouth just dropped open & she said nothing!!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

The decor was pleasant, the service was first class and the drinks and cakes were very good indeed. It's convenient too, and there's free wifi. There's a bistro in the evening, but we didn't get the chance to try that, but we will on our next visit - something we look forward to. The menu appeals.