“Slightly baffled”

Ranked #74 of 129 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 November 2012

The pizzas were good and freshly cooked as we watched. The proprietor seemed to call his local customers 'trouble' which amused us. We didn't try any other eateries in Richmond but can't quite work out why this is number 3. Perhaps the 'troubles' all vote for it. Anyway he has a 4 hygiene rating for 2012 and you won't go wrong here provided you are happy with English pizza. It is a small takeaway close to the Georgian theatre.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

We have lived locally for 10 years now and whilst we have tried other pizza shops in the area, we have always come back to Pizza Figaro. Massive choice of toppings, all delivered very generously. The Quindici with bologonaise, pepperoni, peppers, onion and jalapenos is bursting with flavour and all topped with the most georgeous cheese. Kids love the chicken pizza with a starter of garlic bread. So good, we always over order and have the rest for lunch the next day!!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Great pizzas, great service!
When we are in the area, we always get a pizza takeaway, and they never fail to deliver, can you open a pizza takeaway down south please?

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Pizza Figaro is by far the best take away pizza shop anywhere. I have been buying their pizza's for over ten years now and despite living in different parts of the country from time to time I am yet to find a comparable pizza take away. They offer a wide choice of pizza's and at good prices. I would recommend Pizza Figaro to anyone considering a take away in the Richmond area!

1  Thank Furrbal
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have visited this Pizza shop a few times now and have to say for me its my favorite.
Great helpful staff, awesome menu, quick service and top tasting food!
Delivery a great service offered and food great value for money too!
Looking forward to my next trip there!