“Brilliant place for youngsters!”
Review of 360 Indoor Skate Park - CLOSED

360 Indoor Skate Park
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I can't rate this place highly enough. It's a brilliant place for little ones to learn how to stunt scooter, and fab also for the more experienced. Great instructors (ask for Dan) and staff.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I treated my 13 yr old for his Xmas and he really enjoyed it. He is a geek of this sport and would definitely give it another try. We as a family also enjoyed it. Staffs very helpful

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I found the website when looking for somewhere to take my seven year old son, I called first to enquire and were told he could have a lesson that afternoon. The staff are friendly, the latte we had in the cafe whilst watching our son have his lesson was loverly, it really helped with my sons confidence having an older boy showing him how to do things, and by the end of the two hours he was on such a high he was begging for us to return tomorrow. So I guess we are going to be regulars, well worth traveling to and the prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank Jamima206
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Writing this as I sit here in 360 Skate Park, with the kids whizzing around thoroughly enjoying themselves. I would recommend this to any parent who wants to let their kids have hours of fun, while you either sit here with a brew and a book or pop off and do the shopping.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

A place where you can leave the kids in safe hands knowing they are having a great time! Reasonable price, basic interior but anything else would be unnecessary. My boys didn't know anyone when they went but everyone was really friendly. We have known about it for a while but the boys thought that everyone would be so much better than them! This was not the case there were children there with skills of all different levels. I have a feeling we will be visiting 360 quite a bit in the future!

1  Thank ClareLeyburn