“When in Richmond, this is where we eat.”
Review of The Cobbles Cafe - CLOSED

The Cobbles Cafe
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Cobbles is no longer trading. We have sold up and moved on, the new owners have some exciting plans and we wish them all the best for the future. We would like to thank all our customers for their support our the years and hope you are able to Give the same support The Scone Bar when it opens at the end of April. This listing will be remove at the end of May 2014. Best regards Gary & Jaki Lowis
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I visit Richmond 3 to 4 times a year and we always look forward to having lunch at the Cobbles Café. I usually have a full breakfast followed by caramel apple granny with ice cream as a treat and my wife enjoys jacket potato with chilli. We are always served with a genuine smile and a little friendly banter. The cost of the food is very reasonable, ample portions and always tasty. Needless to say, we will look forward to our next visit soon.

1  Thank mulch
There are newer reviews for The Cobbles Cafe

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The breakfasts and lovely scones are our favorite, bring back the choc and banana scone that was a special and put it on the menu pleasssseee we also love the cherry and marzipane

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for a light lunch, coffee and scones. The coffee was really good - I had a nice and strong cappuccino. And the scones were fantastic - so many flavours to choose from! I went with the cherry marzipan scone with lemon cream. Will definitely be coming back! The staff were all really lovely too.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful little cafe, great service and the best scone I think I've ever tasted. I would highly recommend the cobbles cafe.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Richmond has several tea shops and cafes around the marketplace, and it would be easy to miss the Cobbles Café, However, I had seen the good reviews on this site and we deliberately searched this place out. Very glad we did.
Really friendly welcome, and a nice table on the first floor. I had the 'regular' all day breakfast but asked for no black pudding. Instantly I was asked what I'd like extra in its place. Very good pot of tea (with extra hot water) and I was also told just to ask if I needed more milk.
Husband equally as pleased with his choice. Everything piping hot, plentiful and very well cooked. Very reasonable prices.
The staff were great, keen to make sure we were comfortable and happy with our meal. We are often up this way and will definitely come back to this delightful place.