“Not a foot wrong”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Dinner for 6 on 12/April 2014. We all ordered a dish to share for staters ,what a treat,I must admit the wine and ciders were really being put to the test. Mains I opted for truffle tagliatelle , I would certainly do that again.All in all a great time ,honestly not one complaint regarding the food or service.The bill came to over £200 .00 but when I think back what was consumed and the quality of food we all shared ( unlike the bill ) it was great. Top marks jamies we will be back perhaps just my wife and myself this time , !

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We arrived without a reservation, but were seated quickly and moved to a more suitable table once one became available. Our waiter was knowledgeable and recommended a delicious wine for us. The menu is a bit of a mystery to me, seeming to offer a bit of everything, but not specialising in just one genre. Would go back though.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Came here for the first time with some work colleagues. Despite not having booked (risky on a Thursday night!) we were seated within half an hour. Our waiter was very knowledgable and keen and had a good understanding of the menu and specials. The food quality was very good and not as pricey as I had expected.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We always head for Jamies Italian if there is one in the area we are visiting. Brighton is our favourite and near to home.

On a business trip to Richmond we walked straight passed the new Trattoria without realising it was a Jamies restaurant but went back to it when it was recommended by a colleague.

Liked the rustic feel and look to the place, we were seated in a small conservatory area to the side with an outside sitting area for when the weather improves. Service was very good and I really enjoyed by burger - big disappointment though was the lack of Jamie's Truffle Chips - only bog standard skinny fries on offer!!

The menu is drastically reduced from Jamie's Italian but there were some nice Specials on
offer. There were several items on the menu that I would have chosen but my husband struggled to find something that he fancied - what is Jamie's new obsession with fennel??

Anyway, sorry to keep comparing the new venture to Jamies Italian, inevitable I suppose. Good luck with the new idea but can we have a larger choice.
ffer, that were explained by our server

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Visited late last year but have only just gotten round the writing a review. Food was bland at best, my pasta dish was served basically cold. Service was exceptionally slow, waiting upwards of 20 minutes for a drink. Very poor experience and has put us off eating there again - particularly as it is far more pricey than some of the Italian chain restaurants in Richmond where the food is also of a higher quality.

3  Thank Megan C