Stayed in lodge 3 which had fabulous views and was not directly overlooked. The staff were great and very friendly when welcoming us and on our departure. The lodge was very warm despite freezing temperatures some days & evenings. Beds were very comfortable with excellent quality linens in both bedroom and bathroom. Welcome pack had top quality products. Lodge was very clean. Only negative was the settee cushions slid off the frame as you sat on them. Not a major problem and gave us a few extra laughs. Maybe an easy fix with some sticky backed Velcro strips on cushions and frame. Very modern and tasteful design inside and out. Great location for exploring wider area, even as far as York, and a number of good walks. Would highly recommend to friends and will go again for a short break. Access road may not be suitable for cars with lowered suspension but average family cars seemed to manage ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning design, modern open plan living and sustainable build are only a few highlights of these superb residences which offer perfect self catering holidays in the Yorkshire Dales. Having benefited from a complete refurbishment, the interior of each residence has been entirely revamped, incorporating ethical and exquisite design. The lodges are lovingly furnished with bespoke touches such as the exclusively designed sofas and innovative ‘cube’ seats, showcasing colours purposely chosen to compliment and mirror the idyllic scenery. Locally-sourced items have been used wherever possible, from the beautiful sofa cushions to the unusual ‘tree trunk’ bedside tables, just another example of Natural Retreats’ commitment to sustainability. As well as beautifully updated interiors the residences have also benefited from rejuvenated exteriors, enhanced roads and pathways. And, just in time for Bonfire Night, a selection of residences will boast private outdoor fire pits encircled by sunken seating, enabling guests to further appreciate the beautiful backdrop and views across the stunning Swale Valley.The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty, offering visitors a real taste of rural England. An ideal location for walking, fishing and mountain biking, breathe in some fresh country air and appreciate the world we live in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Hotel Richmond
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Richmond