This natural retreats collection of wooden cabins really is a cut above what others of a similar nature provide. The cabin is large and well equipped, very clean and with a lovely floor to ceiling glass wall looking out on to a veranda and to lovely views beyond. The main bedroon and ensuite is vast by many standards with a walk in shower. The only gripes are that the other bedrooms are on the small side with very limited storage and, these being some of the first cabins Natural Retreats established, some white goods are showing their age but that does not mean they are not clean or in good working order.
The site is ideal for walkers with excellent scenic views in every direction including short walks with breath taking views of the river Swale. You are also only 5mins by car or a 15 to 20 mins walk (because its a bit steep in places) into Richmond with a host of Pubs and some reasonable standard restaurants.
On arrival you get a welcome pack with organic produce and its good stuff not cheap and cheerful. The staff also cannot do enough for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning design, modern open plan living and sustainable build are only a few highlights of these superb residences which offer perfect self catering holidays in the Yorkshire Dales. Having benefited from a complete refurbishment, the interior of each residence has been entirely revamped, incorporating ethical and exquisite design. The lodges are lovingly furnished with bespoke touches such as the exclusively designed sofas and innovative ‘cube’ seats, showcasing colours purposely chosen to compliment and mirror the idyllic scenery. Locally-sourced items have been used wherever possible, from the beautiful sofa cushions to the unusual ‘tree trunk’ bedside tables, just another example of Natural Retreats’ commitment to sustainability. As well as beautifully updated interiors the residences have also benefited from rejuvenated exteriors, enhanced roads and pathways. And, just in time for Bonfire Night, a selection of residences will boast private outdoor fire pits encircled by sunken seating, enabling guests to further appreciate the beautiful backdrop and views across the stunning Swale Valley.The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty, offering visitors a real taste of rural England. An ideal location for walking, fishing and mountain biking, breathe in some fresh country air and appreciate the world we live in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Hotel Richmond
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Richmond