I have stayed here previously with friends and wanted to return for my family to enjoy the luxury of the cabins and location. The cabins were fantastic. Very clean, equipped with all essentials and was great having ensuites for the family and friends which came with me. The conciage team were amazing from start to finish, booking was easy, and they positioned us in cabins close to each other as requested. They helped along with arranging a therapist to come to the lodges, fishing trips for the lads and even where the closet balloon shop was!! The team on site was very helpful too, our contact was Cheryl who I spoke to before arriving to check details and she kindly took our shopping delivery in as it arrived before we did. Location to Richmond is great 2 minute drive to the centre and lots to do for all ages surrounding. We did krypton factor whilst the kids enjoyed wack a dayz. Fantastic few days away could have done with staying longer thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning design, modern open plan living and sustainable build are only a few highlights of these superb residences which offer perfect self catering holidays in the Yorkshire Dales. Having benefited from a complete refurbishment, the interior of each residence has been entirely revamped, incorporating ethical and exquisite design. The lodges are lovingly furnished with bespoke touches such as the exclusively designed sofas and innovative ‘cube’ seats, showcasing colours purposely chosen to compliment and mirror the idyllic scenery. Locally-sourced items have been used wherever possible, from the beautiful sofa cushions to the unusual ‘tree trunk’ bedside tables, just another example of Natural Retreats’ commitment to sustainability. As well as beautifully updated interiors the residences have also benefited from rejuvenated exteriors, enhanced roads and pathways. And, just in time for Bonfire Night, a selection of residences will boast private outdoor fire pits encircled by sunken seating, enabling guests to further appreciate the beautiful backdrop and views across the stunning Swale Valley.The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty, offering visitors a real taste of rural England. An ideal location for walking, fishing and mountain biking, breathe in some fresh country air and appreciate the world we live in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Hotel Richmond
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Richmond