Having now spent a number of breaks at Natural Retreats, my husband and i have had very different experiences to that listed by the reviewer below on every occasion. The properties themselves are stunning and designed with a contemporary edge yet remaining very cosy at the same time with great beds and comfy sofas.
On every occasion we have stayed, they have been spotlessly clean and well equipped and we are always greeted by a welcome hamper full of goodies as well as toiletries in each room. The properties themselves are very well designed with all modcons and very efficient log burners. - perfect for returning from long walks on autumnal days.
They also blend in seamlessly with the surrounding landscape and our dog can spend all day gazing out of the floor to ceiling windows at the passing wildlife including loads of deer, rabbits and pheasants etc. Richmond itself is a short walk away along the coast to coast path and Swaledale is surely one of the most beautiful valleys in the UK.
Just booked in for a weekend with the girls - can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning design, modern open plan living and sustainable build are only a few highlights of these superb residences which offer perfect self catering holidays in the Yorkshire Dales. Having benefited from a complete refurbishment, the interior of each residence has been entirely revamped, incorporating ethical and exquisite design. The lodges are lovingly furnished with bespoke touches such as the exclusively designed sofas and innovative ‘cube’ seats, showcasing colours purposely chosen to compliment and mirror the idyllic scenery. Locally-sourced items have been used wherever possible, from the beautiful sofa cushions to the unusual ‘tree trunk’ bedside tables, just another example of Natural Retreats’ commitment to sustainability. As well as beautifully updated interiors the residences have also benefited from rejuvenated exteriors, enhanced roads and pathways. And, just in time for Bonfire Night, a selection of residences will boast private outdoor fire pits encircled by sunken seating, enabling guests to further appreciate the beautiful backdrop and views across the stunning Swale Valley.The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty, offering visitors a real taste of rural England. An ideal location for walking, fishing and mountain biking, breathe in some fresh country air and appreciate the world we live in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Hotel Richmond
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Richmond