Having stayed there with my family recently I can only say my experiences were completely different to those of the other reviewer here. I wasnt completely sure what to expect in terms of location and acomodation other than what I had seen on the website but the residences themselves were just stunning and spotlessly clean. And as for the location itself, its difficult to describe just how amazing it is. The site manager there claimed the view extended to 50 miles and on the sunny days we were lucky enough to enjoy I can actually believe that now. Being able to let the kids have the run of the site, including the woods there was a joy whilst we relaxed on the terrace enjoying the beautiful countryside. This is as far from a holiday site as you can imagine and it barely feels as though there is anyone else there to spoil the tranquility. Having arrived on a friday evening it was also such a nice touch to find a well stocked hamper with local produce which takes away the panick of shopping en route. We also found there were tons of things to do in the local area and to be honest our only regret was not haivng more time to just enjoy the site itself. And the kids adored it too, which means we get to enjoy the holiday even more.
Will definitely be going back for longer next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning design, modern open plan living and sustainable build are only a few highlights of these superb residences which offer perfect self catering holidays in the Yorkshire Dales. Having benefited from a complete refurbishment, the interior of each residence has been entirely revamped, incorporating ethical and exquisite design. The lodges are lovingly furnished with bespoke touches such as the exclusively designed sofas and innovative ‘cube’ seats, showcasing colours purposely chosen to compliment and mirror the idyllic scenery. Locally-sourced items have been used wherever possible, from the beautiful sofa cushions to the unusual ‘tree trunk’ bedside tables, just another example of Natural Retreats’ commitment to sustainability. As well as beautifully updated interiors the residences have also benefited from rejuvenated exteriors, enhanced roads and pathways. And, just in time for Bonfire Night, a selection of residences will boast private outdoor fire pits encircled by sunken seating, enabling guests to further appreciate the beautiful backdrop and views across the stunning Swale Valley.The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty, offering visitors a real taste of rural England. An ideal location for walking, fishing and mountain biking, breathe in some fresh country air and appreciate the world we live in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Hotel Richmond
- Natural Retreats Yorkshire Dales Richmond