Website says food served to 2.30pm. Arrived at 2pm, after a four hour journey, to be told they'd stopped serving. Should have known better when we saw the car park was empty. Did us a favour, ate at the Unicorn in Richmond, good food and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at The Holly Hill Inn, a traditional English country pub, comfortably laid out with open fires, local ales and lagers including the local, very Yorkshire Black Sheep bitter from The Black Sheep Brewery in nearby Masham and the elegant Peroni to name but two. Superb British and continental fayre, coupled with great wines, four luxury en-suite bedrooms and a function suite complement the venue. Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and within easy reach of the historic Georgian town of Richmond, The Holly Hill Inn is a popular retreat for locals and visitors alike. We're also just a stone's throw away from the well travelled coast to coast cycle route from Whitley Bay in the North East to Whitehaven in Cumbria. Why not make a day of your visit and stroll down the hill into town to see the largest cobbled market place in Britain and the adjacent Richmond Castle? We have four luxury, en-suite rooms where you can relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or business. Stay in one of our well-appointed, en-suite bedrooms, with views of Richmond and the castle and awake to a great Holly Hill breakfast ensuring you start the day on a high. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holly Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holly Hill Hotel Richmond
- Holly Hill Inn Richmond, Yorkshire