This was our third stay at Streonshalh, and Deb and Kev continue to make improvements to what was already an excellent B&B. This time we found a lovely new shower room, and Deb encouraged us to take her home-baked muffins and flapjacks to eat on our walks. Streonshalh provides a wonderfully warm welcome for everyone who stays, attention to detail, an excellent breakfast and a good night's sleep in an extremely convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire