We stayed for 2 nights at Streonshalh B&B which is run by Debbie and Kevin. Didn't actually meet Debbie, but assume it was she who prepared the lovely breakfast every morning. The B&B is in a good location and from the top floor front room where we stayed you can see the sea and hills around the bay. The room we had was a good size, the bathroom was very well fitted out and sparklingly clean.
Kevin is very friendly and gives advice on where to eat or drink. and was very approachable when asked anything. The breakfasts are very good, to start there is a lovely fruit bowl of chopped fresh fruit, then cereal, and full breakfast with toast. There is a great attention to detail and customer service, and the fire in the morning in the breakfast room is a nice touch. Not that we needed this as the weather was glorious, bright and sunny for the 3 days we were there.
Streonshalh has not yet had a review on Trip Adviser. Debbie and Kevin have only been running it since last year, and it seems pretty popular, but think it is too good to keep to myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire