We stayed here on our penultimate night of the C2C, which was quite frustrating for us but the accommodation was lovely so we got over it! Our room was at the back of the property, with just one window with a view of the bay where we closed the blinds! We shouldn't be seeing the bay until the following day at the end of our walk! If you are looking for a view, then the top floor has a great one of the bay :o]
The rooms were clean, warm, comfortable and Kevin had carried our bags up for us. Breakfast was great, some different options from the normal full english which was very welcome after 2 weeks of staying in B&Bs and hotels.
Kevin agreed to keep hold of our bags on the last day and we collected them in the afternoon after we had finished, which was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire