Just come back from a great 2 night stay for New Year at Robin Hood's Bay. I can honestly say that this lovely B&B was just fab. We stayed in Room 2 (the one with a rather strange review below!) and couldn't find anything wrong with it. The room and bathroom was extremely clean and the bed was super big and comfy, certainly no draft through the windows even though the wind was rather gusty at times - which is to be expected at this time of year. Fruit and breakfast were really nice, even though one of us couldn't face breckie after the New Year's Eve celebrations! Thanks to Kevin and Debbie for making us so welcome. I would recommend this B & B to anyone visiting the area. Would definitley stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 11 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 7 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 3 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 3 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire