We stayed at this B&B for two nights checking in on 3 June and checking out on 5 June 2012. Apart from the great location in Robin Hoods Bay, on a very quit and pleasant street, this Bed&Breakfast is a great little gem. The owners are really friendly and organised the parking place for us straight away as we drove from Doncaster.
The room was very nice and had all the amenities you would expect and more! The bathroom was also nice and little shampoo and shower gel were also provided (Who doesn't like a freebie? ). The real plus was breakfast! A lot of choice, from healthy salmon to full english.
Overall we had a very pleasant and memorable stay and will DEFFO stay here again and have already recommended the place to others!
If you are planning a trip to Robin Hoods Bay GIVE THIS B&B A GO!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire