If you have high expectations and want to feel fabulous and taken care of, this is the place for you.
On arrival Kevin and Debbie could not have been more helpful, keys given out and shown to a spotless room and I mean spotless.comfortable bed and a power shadow that you can get a least two in(if you want to) loads of tea, coffee and biscuits and a hairdryer...
The breakfast is wholesome and excellent quality, local product, even fresh fruitt and posh cereals...
Made to feel really welcome and staying there was one of the highlight of my trip, being a solo traveller is not always easy, you will have no problems here, I was made to feel really welcome and when leaving, I felt like I was saying "goodbye to old friends"
I would have no problems recommeding this lovely bed and breakfast to anyone, you would be crazy to stay anywhere else.
Thanks Kevin and Debbie for a great time and see you again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire