My sister and I stayed at this B & B for 2 nights on a tour of Great Britain, and we didn't want to leave!! We absolutely LOVED the town, and thought Streonshalh was absolutely the best B&B! Debbie and Kevin were excellent hosts! Friendly, funny and easy going they instantly made us feel at home! Debbie greeted us warmly when we arrived in the rain on Thursday, showed us our exceptionally charming, comfortable rooms and left us to relax.The rooms were nicely decorated, the beds were VERY comfortable, had lots of pillows and both were en-suite! The bathrooms were a good size and spotless!
Each room had a view of the town and ocean that was so beautiful, I took pictures out our windows! Flat screen TV's were mounted on the wall and tea was provided. The full English breakfast was the best we had in England! Fresh fruit to start with, tea, and toast. Then a hearty cooked breakfast of beans, bacon, sausages, egg and potato hash brown!! It was absolutely delicious and the "dining area" is bright and sunny, making it a lovely place to wake up in the morning! They were also happy to acomodate my sister who is a vegetarian. They provided packed lunches for us a minimal fee which was great when we spent the day in Whitby! The Bed and Breakfast is in the perfect location. Only a minutes walk to the bus stop, little general store and post office which was very convenient! The town is absolutely charming, set on a hillside on the ocean with tiny stores and homes along the narrow streets. Pubs are plentiful, with friendly locals and tourists and lots of good beer + cider! :-) We both agreed it was our favorite place we visited, and would definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 10 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 6 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 2 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 2 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire