Wow, The food at the bistro was delicious, we had the mussels, oh my good to die for! we stayed in one of the top rooms think it was room 5, although small it had all you would expect to find in a good guest house and decorated to a high standard, the bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and warm with two radiators (with knob to control temp) The shower was great! we will be staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally the 'Top Shop' in Robin Hood's Bay, the Wayfarer has been lovingly restored as a bistro to a very high standard. Owners Michelle and Neil Mosley have created the perfect atmosphere in their Bistro with original wood floors and antique pine tables mixed with a contemporary decor The specials board is changed daily. The Wayfarer also provides cozy accommodation. Newly completed, it offers en-suite bedrooms, with a high standard of service, delicious meals and exceptional value for money in a relaxed candle lit setting, it's perfect for a romantic get away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- The Wayfarer Bistro And Guesthouse
- The Wayfarer Bistro & Guesthouse Yorkshire, UK - North Yorkshire